Managed IT Services
Attention Pacific Northwest Small Business Owners:
Are you Sick And Tired Of Dealing With Computer Guys That Are Impossible To Reach, Won’t Follow Through, Can’t Fix Things Right, And Nickel And Dime You For Everything That They DO?
If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast and highly-responsive Outsourced IT services should be for your small business:
3 Big Reasons Why Businesses in the Pacific Northwest
Outsource Their Computer IT Support To Us:
1) NO Billing Surprises. You will never be surprised. We only offer support plans that are proactive, reliable and affordable
2) NO Nickel-And-Diming or Fine Print. Our service contracts aren't full of weasel clauses and exclusions. You'll know exactly what you're paying for and what you can expect.—NO "Gotchas" or hidden fees.
3) You get a professional team, Not A "One-Man-Band": Many IT businesses only have a couple technicians on staff, which means you might be waiting for hours or even DAYS to get your computer problems resolved.
Access Unified Networks offers a comprehensive set of managed services. Through a combination of our Managed IT services and our Managed Security services we can offer a higher degree of service including seamless Help Desk, Remote Management and Onsite Technical Support using proven techniques and reliable systems.
Our three point approach to supporting our customers networks results in increased productivity which ultimately results in increased profitability.
This proven process starts with a Best Practice Assessment of your IT environment. This assessment compares your current IT infrastructure to industry standard best practices focused on ensuring a stable and secure environment. Once we have stabilized and secured your environment we then provide a combination of our Managed Services to proactively monitor and managed your network and provide immediate support to your employees. This approach ensures that your employees are never left without access to the critical systems they depend on allowing them to focus on your business.
- Ongoing system monitoring and updates
- Desktop support
- Email and Virus Protection
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Cloud services
- Business disaster and recovery programs to ensure business continuation